Our Moscow-based blogger Olga Boiko invites you to visit an estate and house, designed by the famous Russian painter Vasily Polenov for himself and his family and built on the bank of the Oka river 130 km south of Moscow in 1892. This is the way the Russian painter Vasily Polenov lived more than a century ago…
Take a look at Olga Boiko’s full photo report.
Learn Moscow history facts at AskMoscow.com.
- Moscow street jams [photos]
- Butugychag, Stalin’s Factory of Death. Uranium mines in Magadan Oblast #Russia [photos]
- Butugychag, the place of Stalin’s secret experiments on human brains in #Magadan Oblast
- Cave diving in the Ural Mountains #Russia [photos]
- The oldest cemetery as a major sightseeing in Yekaterinburg, Russia [photos]