This photo is from the set of photographs depicting one day of Tatiana’s life in a Siberian city of Omsk. She writes that last Saturday, Aug. 6, she and her daughter were left alone at home. They decided to attend the 22nd Siberian marathon and pay a visit to parents in a village 70 km off the city.
See the full photo report at the One My Day community on LiveJournal. Btw, this LJ Russia’s group is very interesting. You might find many Siberian cities depicted by photographs. Enjoy!
See more Siberian Wonders.
- Photos: Buranovskiye Babushki’s life in Buranovo village, Udmurtia / Russia
- Street life of Novosibirsk, Russia. Photographs by Valery Titievsky.
- Awesome children of Chukotka, Russia. Behind-the-scene video: Help-Portrait. End if the Earth.
- Easter in a Russian village [photo] To make your new day and week! :)
- Cave diving in the Ural Mountains #Russia [photos]