BBC published the 6th episode of the “Last Man Standing” tv show on YouTube. This part is dedicated to the long distance race over frozen wastelands in Siberia’s Kamchatka.
Athletes Murray and Jarvis participated in the annual 10 mile endurance running and competed with representatives of the Koryak people, natives living in Kamchatka.
What a fun!
Learn more about the Last Man Standing show.
Learn more about other Siberian competitions at SiberianWonders.com.
- This is Russia’s Siberian town of Nyagan, where Maria Sharapova was born [info + photos]
- The Black Jeeper Off-Roading Tournament in #Magadan #Russia [photos]
- The ’7 Up’ documentary started in the USSR went global…
- Cloudy Olkhon Island in Lake Baikal in Siberia, Russia
- Video: Is the #Alien found in #Siberia real? No, it was two teenagers’ joke